- Dimensions: ~142cm x 71cm (56"x28"); Universal Vehicle Fit.
- Rugged Polyester backing with a waterproof PUL coating can withstand being dragged across rough ground.
- The water-absorbent face material is antimicrobial microfiber. This ensures the mudbutt doesn't hold any smell and dries quickly.
- Easy-on, easy-off design secures around your headrest in seconds.
- Machine-washable, dries in hours.
- Contains Mess and Liquid - Can hold up to 2L (~70oz) of water or mud across the surface area, containing anything you throw at it.
- Affixes with a locally-made military-grade elastic webbing strap around the headrest. This is the same type of material that the US military use for their vest/molle gear and kneepad straps.
Picked up two of these because I bike a lot and also have a dog that loves water and mud. Fit great on any seat and really durable. Mud just brushes off when it's dry. Recommended!
Our pug dog loves car rides and likes to shed his hair wherever... Now his hair lands safely on our mudbutts! Thanks!
A great seat cover, especially for muddy mnt bike butts. Durable, and easy to clean.
Tough and durable absorbent material keeps your car seats clean on those muddy wetcoast days. I was using old towels before, and they just don't cut it.