- Dimensions: ~142cm x 71cm (56"x28"); Universal Vehicle Fit.
- Rugged Polyester backing with a waterproof PUL coating can withstand being dragged across rough ground.
- The water-absorbent face material is antimicrobial microfiber. This ensures the mudbutt doesn't hold any smell and dries quickly.
- Easy-on, easy-off design secures around your headrest in seconds.
- Machine-washable, dries in hours.
- Contains Mess and Liquid - Can hold up to 2L (~70oz) of water or mud across the surface area, containing anything you throw at it.
- Affixes with a locally-made military-grade elastic webbing strap around the headrest. This is the same type of material that the US military use for their vest/molle gear and kneepad straps.
I can't say enough about these. Easy on Easy off, do what they advertise. I wanted a cover I could throw on when I go hunting and rip out later in the day when the wife and I go to dinner. I have zero complaints! I wish they made a back seat version, I would buy it now.
I had the chance to test out these covers after getting caught out in a down pour at Valemount (great park by the way!).
I recently bought a brand new pick up and didn't want to have custom seat covers for two reasons: a) I really like the interior as is and don't want to cover it up with; b) expensive custom seat covers.
I had them stashed in the back and they came to rescue big-time! It saved me and my friends from trashing the interior and cleaning afterwards was easy (hose them down and let dry). Bang for buck, you can't go wrong with these: I now have full coverage for my interior for less than sourcing 1 row of custom covers.
Easy decision for me. $$ well spent, trust me.
The cover is exactly what you need after a muddy ride. Full coverage on my seats and so simple and quick to throw on.
Customer service was also top notch! Big thanks to the owner for taking things into their own hands to help me out. Five stars, no doubt.
Went biking in the rain and my seats were completely dry. I hosed them down and put them in the washing machine, they air dried really quickly.